About Nix Sensor Ltd.
We create amazing products that help colour professionals and consumers demystify the world of colour. If you’ve never used a Nix Color Sensor, it’s a magical experience. Like the photoshop eyedropper in real life, it takes the real world and makes it digital, and then can help our users make it real again.
What will you do?
- Lead the development of the web experience for our new platform, designed to re-invent the painting experience
- Work with our designers and product team to create a seamless user experience
- Start from scratch, and help build the foundation for our leading and innovative product roadmap
- Iterate, test, and release products as quicly as we can gather feedback from our users and customers
What will you need?
- Experience building web platforms, ideally targeted at consumers
- Experience with ReactJS, and Ruby on Rails
- The ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment, alongside the rest of our dynamic team
What makes Nix a great place to work?
- Canadian Business and Maclean’s ranked Nix No. 33 on the 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
- A dynamic opportunity to join a stable and fast-growing company
- Send us a note or message indicating what you are passionate about
- Showcase your work by sending us a portfolio and / or examples of prior projects