We are looking for a Digital Growth Strategist to develop, schedule, implement and track our online marketing campaigns with the primary goal of growing online revenue.
You are a cyber-sleuth. You thrive in a fast-paced digital setting. You are meticulous in your approach to coordinating and executing digital strategy, and you are driven by data. Better yet, you are driven by sales.
You will creatively optimize our digital channels to achieve our business growth goals and connect our products with online customers. You are so fluent in the digital realm and so creative yet logical in your approach that you can find things online that others can’t. Part techie, part strategist, part artist and scientist, you will craft a strategy that brings our digital experience to life. Working closely with our digital agency and marketing team, you will participate in delivering rich content that inspires, informs and guides people in their design and colour management decisions.
What you’ll do?
- Orchestrate all relevant digital channels and tactics into one actionable plan to support an integrated marketing approach which will in turn, support business growth and brand consistency
- Develop and execute a 12 month rolling calendar of digital marketing campaigns
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing and create benchmarks
- Manage online sales on all channels including nixsensor.com, Amazon, online retailers, etc.
- Leverage keyword, industry and competitive research to inform content strategies
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented on current and new website tactics
- Optimize digital campaigns and engagement through A/B testing
- Achieve conversion goals through custom online experiences that drive online purchase and build the brand community
- Report on and provide analysis and insight on campaign metrics and digital channel trends
- Find and work with Nix Sensor affiliates and influencers to help increase brand awareness and grow online sales
- Create and coordinate content for social media channels, including moderation of comments and inquiries
- Produce content for nixsensor.com, including blog posts and white papers
What you’ll need?
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in the B2B market
- A proven ability to translate the overall brand strategy into digital marketing plans and articulate the vision/plan in an approachable manner
- Experience in managing e-commerce, landing pages, social and app advertising campaigns, online customer experiences and SEO
- Proficiency with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Fluent English and strong writing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit to bring new ideas and lead efforts confidently
- Collaborative contributor who takes pride in quality deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Experience in SaaS marketing a definite bonus
- Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Advertising or relevant field.
What makes Nix a great place to work?
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- Canadian Business and Maclean’s today ranked Nix No. 33 on the 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies.
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
- A dynamic opportunity to join a stable and fast-growing company