We're looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and get into the muck with us to execute on the marketing initiatives we have on the go. With an aggressive year of growth planned ahead, we need a resource who has broad skills, but is willing to grow in a number of areas including content creation, partners and influencers, and new product marketing. You're a Swiss Army Marketer, who learns and adapts quickly, with revenue generation and growing our customer base as their primary drivers. You'll be helping to build and define the marketing function at Nix as you work with a broad gamut of functions, including design, sales, software, engineering and operations.
What you’ll do?
- Execute on marketing plans to grow revenue, and customer base.
- Engage with our fans on social media and other channels.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Coordinate the growing number of partners we have and support them when they need our help.
- Get us through the back log of marketing initiatives focused on increasing revenue.
- Help us realize the goal of changing how paint is sold, both online, and in store.
What you’ll need?
- 2-3 years experience in a Marketing role.
- Superior writing skills in English.
- A penchant for working with partners and customers, and identifying needs.
- Analytical chops and how to use a spreadsheet.
- Ability to shift gears often, and quickly.
- Be able to distill complex ideas in clear and simple language
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail and investigative thinking.
- To be an autonomous contributor who takes pride in quality deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in writing content for both a B2B and B2C audience is a strong asset.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
Nice to haves
- Comfortable working knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Photoshop, video production and social content management software
What makes Nix a great place to work?
- We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
- Canadian Business and Maclean’s today ranked Nix No. 33 on the 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies.
- You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
- A dynamic opportunity to join a stable and fast-growing company