We are looking for an E-commerce and Digital Marketing expert to develop and implement a comprehensive e-commerce and digital marketing plan with the primary goal of growing revenue from our online channels.
As an e-commerce specialist, you are a cyber-sleuth - an expert in finding and using online sales and digital strategies to drive conversions into sales for our award-winning hardware. You thrive in a fast-paced digital setting. You are meticulous in your approach to developing and executing on an e-commerce and digital strategy. You’re not afraid of data, you’re driven by it. Better yet, you’re driven by sales.
You will optimize our digital channels to achieve our business growth goals and connect our products with online customers. You are so fluent in the digital realm that you can find things online that others can’t. Part techie, strategist, artist and scientist, you will craft a strategy working closely with our digital agency and marketing team to help grow our audience and help them in their design and colour management decisions.
What you’ll do?
• Own the e-commerce program, from planning to execution
• Manage online sales on all channels including nixsensor.com, Amazon, online retailers, etc.
• Implement industry best practices around e-commerce and digital marketing
• Develop and execute a 12 month rolling calendar of digital marketing campaigns
• Achieve conversion goals through custom online experiences that drive online purchase and build the brand community
• Report on and provide analysis and insight on campaign metrics and digital channel trends
• Document, optimize and advocate for continuous global sku set-up process improvement
• Work closely with operations, to manage demand and inventory
• Own our website content and occasionally use in-line HTML and CSS as necessary to customize content
• Work with external stakeholders, merchandising, design, and development teams to gather requirements, schedule, resource, and manage the completion of site enhancements and front-end digital projects
What you’ll need?
• 3-5 years of experience in an e-commerce and digital marketing role
• A proven ability to generate revenue
• Experience in managing e-commerce, landing pages, social and app advertising campaigns, online customer experiences and SEO
• Proficiency with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
• Knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
• Fluent English and strong writing skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit to bring new ideas and lead efforts confidently
• Collaborative contributor who takes pride in quality deliverables and meeting deadlines
• Experience in SaaS marketing a definite bonus
• Degree or diploma in Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Advertising or relevant field.
What makes Nix a great place to work?
• We’re growing quickly, and you’ll be helping to build the next great Canadian success story
• Canadian Business and Maclean’s today ranked Nix No. 33 on the 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies.
• You’ll work with a highly motivated team that takes pride in creating amazing products
• A dynamic opportunity to join a stable and fast-growing company
Your application was submitted successfully.